We provide care and support to people within the community. This support takes place within the comfort of the service user’s own home throughout the following areas:
- Bamber Bridge
As a Care Worker the rewards are endless, your role will involve working with vulnerable adults helping them to remain in their own home and maintain as independent as possible, delivering the hightest standards of service in the following areas:
- Personal care – helping our service users get out of bed, washed and dressed for the day.
- Domestic duties – assisting someone to maintain a clean and safe living environment.
- Meal Preparation – ensuring our service users maintain a healthy balanced diet.
- Shopping/errands – obtaining a list of items from the service user and propping to the local shops.
- Palliative care – is the care of patients with advanced progessive illness.
- Fully Waking nights
- Sleep over shifts
As an employee we can offer:
- Full training
- ‘On the job’ shadowing
- Employee of the Month
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Social Care Diplomas (previously known as NVQ)
- 24 hour on-call support
- Flexible working patterns