Our services, your choice
At Delta Care, we provide as much or as little care support as you or your loved one need to live independently and maintain or improve your overall well-being.
We’ll work with you to design a care support plan tailored to you and your personal resources, helping you to make the key decisions about the services you receive so that you always stay in control.
Regular care /support plan reviews ensure that our services continue to meet any changes in your needs or your budget. Where we cannot meet all your needs, we work closely with other professionals and organisations to ensure you receive the appropriate extra support.
As well as support with home-based personal care and daily living tasks, we can assist with errands, help you manage your personal finances and accompany people who want to get out for leisure, social, health or work purposes. We can also assist with:
• managing challenging behaviour
• continence management
• preparing and eating meals
• safety in the home
• managing medication
• mobility and the use of aids and equipment
• rehabilitation and reablement care
• palliative and end of life care
• post-hospital care
• respite care
Our wide-ranging services enable independent living for people including:
• people over 65
• families with disabled parents or children
• adults with conditions that may include:
• learning disabilities
• physical or sensory impairment